Trained Fitting Specialists
Our trained fitting specialists are experts in providing valuable guidance and advice to help you find shoes that not only fit well, but meet your style preferences and activity needs.
Our specialists can offer guidance on:
- Active styles to keep you walking and moving.
- Everyday shoes, such as flats, sandals and boots.
- Medical shoes that are DVA or NDIS approved.
- Shoes that cater to a specific foot condition such as bunions, plantar fasciitis, swollen feet, heels spurs and arthritis.
- Customising your shoes for a more complex foot issue.
We work closely with Allied Health professionals, DVA programs, NDIS and government aged-care packages, and are available for home or nursing-home visits
Along with expert knowledge, in store you’ll discover more about your feet with the world’s number one 3D-foot scanning technology. It takes just 12 seconds and offers an abundance of information.
Whatever your footwear need, we know that properly fitted shoes are essential for achieving and maintaining the freedom to keep moving. Speak to one of our fitting specialists today!